Summers Spine & Neurosurgery, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Summers Spine & Neurosurgery, LLC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Summers Spine & Neurosurgery :
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Tammy Graf.
If you believe that Summers Spine & Neurosurgery, LLC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Lori Summers, MD
1200 Derek Street #400
Hammond, LA 70403
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our office is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F
Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.